We have several types of memberships available including ones for first time members, college students, members of other skating clubs and Learn to Skate participants.
Membership to CIFSC includes the following benefits:
- Access to the club’s ice time at a member price.
- Individualized training to fit the needs of a skater, including testing preparations to advance in figure skating levels.
- Participation in club activities, including group lessons, competitions and exhibitions.
- US Figure Skating membership.
- Subscription to US Skating Magazine.
- The right to participate in the club’s Board via open election.
- Privilege to order club merchandise.
All memberships are non-refundable. All 2018 - 2019 season memberships expire on June 30th, 2019.
Please note that in order for the membership you've purchased online to be valid, you must still complete the "CIFSC Membership Form" and turn in a complete copy, with all signatures, for each members. The forms are available at the bottom of this page.
If your skater or skaters are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian is required to be an "additional member" with them.
If this is your skater's first time joining U.S. Figure Skating, then we have a discounted introductory membership available! This may only be used for the first time they join as a member, and still requires a parent or guardian to join with them if they're under the age of 18.
U.S. Figure Skating and CIFSC offer a special membership for collegiate skaters. This is a four-year membership that may be purchased through CIFSC.
If you are a member of our Learn to Skate program and would like to utilize our freestyle ice, you may become a member of our club as well.
If you have questions, please contact us via phone at (515) 490-5148 or email at centraliowafsc(at)gmail.com.
|CIFSC Membership Form||CIFSC Membership Form 2018 Download|
|CIFSC Skaters and Parents Handbook||CIFSC Skaters and Parents Handbook Download|