Membership entails the following benefits:
- Access to the club’s ice time at a member price.
- Individualized training to fit the needs of a skater, including testing preparations to advance in figure skating levels.
- Participation in club activities, including group lessons, competitions and exhibitions.
- US Figure Skating membership.
- Subscription to US Skating Magazine.
- The right to participate in the club’s Board via open election.
- Privilege to order club merchandise.
To become a club member, please print out the membership form below, sign and submit it to the Membership Chair.
You can pay for your membership online by using this button:
If you have questions, please contact us via phone at (515) 490-5148 or email at centraliowafsc(at)gmail.com.
|CIFSC Membership Form||CIFSC Membership Form 2018 Download|
|CIFSC Skaters and Parents Handbook||CIFSC Skaters and Parents Handbook Download|