The bridge program is designed to teach figure skating elements at a faster pace in a group lesson environment. We are excited to offer our affordable sessions to help our skaters progress!
This program introduces skaters to a “training program” and offers them an introduction to all of the elements in skating and what is required if they choose to continue to skate recreationally or begin a competitive career. The program content includes Jumps & Spins, Moves in the Field, Ice Dancing. This class is intended for skaters who are currently enrolled in group or freestyle lessons or work with a private instructor.
To ensure availability of classes, please register 1 weeks before start date. First come, first served.
Please note there are NO MAKE-UP CLASSES
For more information, please contact: Elena Tobiash, Skating Director at 515-490-5148 (text message)
- Thursdays (Jan.4,11,25) at 5:00 -6:00pm: on ice
- For Skaters in Level 1 and above
- Three Weekly Lessons with Professional Instruction
- 30 min. on-ice lesson, (5:00- 5:30) 30 min. practice (5:30-6:00) & 30 min.
- $85 if currently enrolled in Group (LTS)