Semi-private lessons are available to all level skaters! Our semi private lessons offer both on-ice and off-ice training sessions for small groups (2-3 skaters) by professional figure skating coaches. Depending on skaters’ level in a group, sessions focus on development of skating skills, power, spins, jumps, moves in the field and etc.
On-ice group classes
- 6-week session – 30 min. on-ice lesson each time
- 2 to 3 skaters per group – groups created by skaters’ level
- Fee $175/session – $70 ice cost and $105 coaches fee
- Days – Mondays,Thursdays, and Fridays on Freestyle time
- Contact coaches for more information
Off-ice spinner classes
- 6-week session – 30 min. off-ice lesson each time
- 3 to 4 skater per group
- 6 weeks – $60 punch card available
- Days – Mondays and Wednesdays
Skaters will need to buy spinner for this class. If you do not have one, please contact coach Burton to buy your own spinner.